As a priority, Indra continues professional development by taking classes and getting certified.
- CPR, First Aid
- Children care Home Rules and Regulations, 2012
- The Florida children’s Forum – Certificate of Appreciation 2011 (commitment and dedication in making a positive difference)
- Basic Guidance and Discipline – Certificate of Completion 2007, florida department of children and families child care online training series.
- Community Coordinated Care for children, Inc. Certificate – 4C CDA Formal Training Equivalency Program, 2003
- CCC – 3 hour family day care training course developed by the Department of Health and Rehabilitative Service
- AHEAD “Meeting the needs of the child – Birth to Three with Special Needs in the Natural environment” (Florida School for the Deaf and Blind Parent Infant Program, Department of Health Early Intervention Programs) 2/3/2001